May 11, 2024

Current views of former Trump staffers and supporters

Trump’s former chief of staff, John Kelly, on his former boss: “The depth of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. …He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life.

Former Trump White House Commuications Director Anthony Scaramucci: "We've seen what he is like, the full criminality of him." 

Jim Mattis, onetime secretary of defense for the Trump administration, described the former president as “a madman in a circular room screaming,” a new book reveals. The revelation was made by Tom Bossert, Donald Trump’s homeland security adviser from 2017 to 2018, and published in The Situation Room: The Inside Story of Presidents in Crisis.

Former ­­Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan: “Unlike Trump, I’ve belonged to the GOP my entire life. This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass.”

GOP Senator Mitt Romney: “70% of Republicans still say that Donald Trump won...Are we going to abandon truth to that degree? It’s absolutely absurd... 

Former ­­Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan: “Unlike Trump, I’ve belonged to the GOP my entire life. This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass.”

Sarah Matthews, a former staffer of Donald Trump, said Monday she would not cast her vote in November for her former boss, signaling she could instead vote for President Biden, The Hill reports. Said Matthews: “When we have a candidate on the ballot who will not uphold the Constitution, then I feel like I have to put policy aside. And I wanna support the person who is best suited to defeat Donald Trump.”

No comments: