September 23, 2018

Poll: If 2016 were replayed, Clinton would win

Newsweek - A survey shows that if the 2016 presidential election were held today Hillary Clinton would win the popular vote. The American Barometer was conducted by Hill.TV and the polling company HarrisX. Based on the responses, the poll found that 36 percent of voters would vote for Trump again while 44 percent would vote for Clinton. 4 percent said they would vote for Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2 percent said they would vote for Jill Stein of the Green Party.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was determined that she did win the popular vote.

Sam Smith said...

It is the eight point gap that is significant.

Anonymous said...

I despise Trump but I am certain he is infinitely better than Clinton.
Clinton would make Trump look like a petty criminal.
I would vote for Trump again and I have always hated him. I would have never thought I would vote for Trump but I did because Clinton was the other choice. To vote for Clinton requires you to have no sanity or hope. The same can be said of Trump but he is the lesser evil. I can imagine this comment being disliked but it is the my viewpoint. Voting for a third party candidate for president would have allowed her to win.