August 30, 2018

Why Trump never fooled me

 

Sam Smith - Some time ago I noted that I had figured out that the reason I found it so easy not to be fooled by Donald Trump was because I had grown up on comic books, and Trump looked just like the classic stupid, lying, con  guys you found on those pages. and learned to avoid. You never ran into Superman in real life, but Trumpesque frauds would become all too familiar and thanks to those books your parents and teachers didn't want you to read, you weren't fooled by them. 

I mentioned this to my friend Erbin Crowell who sent me the above magnificent work by R.Sikoryak which you can order here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to understand what you mean by "fooled." Trump has done pretty much exactly what he said he was going to do:
Appoint conservative judges
End opaque trade pacts (TPP)
Reduce foreign intervention
Roll back regulation
Enforce immigration laws
Discourage offshoring