August 11, 2015

American hero of the day takes on Kardashians

Hollywood Reporter - A Good Day Orlando anchor decided he couldn't stand to talk about the Kardashians any longer and walked off the set of a live broadcast on Friday, when faced with reporting that Kylie Jenner has a new rabbit named "Bruce."

"I am having a good Friday, so I refuse to talk about the Kardashians today," said news anchor John Brown. You are on your own, Amy. I can't do it."

He walked off of the set and said, "I’ve had enough Kardashians. I can’t take any more Kardashian stories on this show."

A replacement anchor came in and the trio left on camera and tried to talk Brown down from his rant, as he left his microphone on and shouted from off-camera. "I don't care about this family. I’m sick of this family. It’s a non-story!"

His coworkers laughed as he continued. "We’re talking about the family every freakin’ day on this show. Nobody cares about this family anymore! I've had enough."

Brown posted his rant on Facebook, and said, "Sorry I lost my mind a bit, although it was partially in jest!"

"I did feel better though after I was done though."

Here is the Kardashian rant.

No comments: