September 24, 2015

Entropy update: Kanye West

Medialite -Kanye West is totally serious about running for president in 2020, if his new Vanity Fair interview is any indication...And West ended up bringing it up himself in talking about controversy and his clothing line, saying that he would want to work with people as president. He singled out Ben Carson for praise, calling him “the most brilliant guy.”

Great thoughts of Kanye West
Sweatshirts are fucking important,

When I run for president, I’d prefer not to run against someone.

The only concrete plan is that I plan to use concrete.

And if he follows in the Clinton model, his wife Kim Kardashian can be expected to run for president in 2032.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And why the fuck shouldn't he? It's all become a show biz side show, anyway.

Anonymous said...

its the end of the world as we know it, I think I will puke.