- Trump leads Cruz by 20 and Rubio by 23
- Clinton leads Sanders by 7 points nationally.
- Clinton and Sanders would beat Trump by 6 to 7 points respectively. Clinton would lose to Rubio by 6 points while Sanders would tie. Clinton and Cruz wold tie, but Sanders would beat Cruz by 12 points.,
- In electoral votes, Democrats have 139 firm or leaning towards the party, the GOP has 71.
- In Senate races, Democrats stand to pick up 1 seat and could pick up 4 more, enough for the GOP to lose its majority
March 8, 2016
Based on the average of recent polls: