Hillary Clinton Is Again Put on the Defensive Over Perceived Ties to Wall Street - New York Times
You ought to have your press pass lifted if you think this sort of legal bribery only creates "perceived ties."
- “The super PAC backing Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton drew $15 million of the $25 million it raised in the second half of the year from Wall Street sources.”
- Hillary Clinton accepted $675,00 from Goldman Sachs for three speeches.
- Wall Street firms have donated millions of dollars to the Clinton family foundation.
- Hillary Clinton’s daughter lives in a $10 million apartment with her husband, a hedge fund manager.
- “Since Mrs. Clinton and former President Bill Clinton entered national politics in the early 1990s, Wall Street has contributed more than $100 million to their political campaigns, charitable foundation and personal finances, according to a review by The Wall Street Journal.”