Sam Smith – On Wednesday, Microsoft suspended our service because of an improper intrusion into our programming. It was something I had worried about increasingly as I realized that that technology was a process that, besides organizing our lives better, also made it easier for others to interfere. l
And so the notice that my computer had been intruded and was
about to be out of service confirmed my fears yet also made it clear that I was
in no way prepared for this, a condition further emphasized when my wife came
home and found to whom I was talking and why.
I am now 88 years old, 69 years after my first radio news broadcast
as a college student in Boston. it was time to close down, after all.
There will be no more issues dealing with political matters.
Instead I will, on no set schedule, send
stories about our being as humans and our
daily lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment