Newsweek
- "Many people suggested changing the name of New Mexico, one
of the great vote cheating states of all time, to NEW AMERICA," the
president wrote. "So much more prestigious and beautiful for the people of
that potentially incredible State."
Independent
- President Donald Trump has posted
a meme of himself playing the stock market from the Oval Office on Truth Social
with the declaration: “I do this for our Country, not myself.” ……
“I’ve made Hundreds of Billions
of Dollars on Stocks, and many other type Holdings, for the U.S.A., not myself,
and all I do is get criticized by the Radical Left Dumocrats,” his caption
continued. “Very unfair, but what can you do!”
A Gallup poll published last week found that 90 percent of Americans now believe the U.S. government and its political leaders are corrupt, a mood the president appeared to be alluding to in his post. Trump’s most recent financial disclosure revealed he made $2.2 billion in 2025, sparking accusations from his opponents that he has been profiteering from the presidency in his second term.
No comments:
Post a Comment