Based on the average of recent polls:
- Nationally, Democrats aren't facing up to the tight race they're in. Their leader Clinton and Trump are statistically tied. Clinton would lose to Kasich by 9 and Rubio by 5. Sanders would beat Trump by 5 and Cruz by 10. All the rest of the leaders are in a statistical tie
- Clinton leads Sanders by 5 which ties her previous record low
- Trump leads in or has won 20 states, Carson one and Cruz two. Clinton leads in or has won 25 states, Sanders 5.
- With 33 points, Trump has a 10 point lead ahead of Cruz who has a personal high of 22. Rubio has 15. Trump's best lead so far: 26
- In a three way race Trump would win by 7 against Sanders & Bloomberg. It would be a toss up with Clinton, Trump and Bloomberg.NC, Clinton and Sanders in statistical tie with GOP candidates