Among its issues:
- Health and Safety: The health and safety of an individual should not be compromised by the religious beliefs of another person or group.
- Education: Children should not be subjected to religious education or exercises in our public schools.
- Tax Policy: Religious organizations and individuals should not be exempt from the requirements and restrictions of tax policy.
- Discrimination: Personal religious beliefs do not justify prejudicial actions that violate discrimination laws.
- Government Actions: The government and officials acting in their government capacity, should not endorse religious beliefs, one religion over another or religion over non-religion.
- Military: The taxpayer funded U.S. military must serve the beliefs of all service members without privileging one belief over another.
- International: Even abroad, U.S. government funds, policies, or actions should not endorse religion.