- With 33 points, Trump has a 11 point lead ahead of Cruz who has a personal high of 22. Rubio has 18. Kasich has moved up to fourth place.Trump's best lead so far: 26
- Nationally, Clinton leads Sanders by 11. Record low is 5
- Clinton would lose to Kasich by 11 while Sanders would be in a statistical tie. Rubio would be Clinton by 5 and Cruz would beat Sanders by 7. All the rest are tied.
- In a three way race Trump would win by 7 against Sanders & Bloomberg. It would be a toss up with Clinton, Trump and Bloomberg.
- In South Carolina Trump leads by 18 and Clinton by 17. Democratic race is tightening
- In Nevada Trump leads by 20, Clinton and Sanders are statistically tied
February 17, 2016
Based on the average of recent polls: