1. Stock up on meat now—it might not be available for long.
2. Get ready to tighten the belt on your small business.
3. Looking forward to finally visiting Yellowstone this summer? Well…
4. Actually, just give up on traveling altogether.
5. If you’re a parent, a student or a teacher, there’s a good chance you’re going to get screwed.
6. Sure, coastal cities are lovely, but unless you’re trained in disaster response it might be time to move.
7. Get an HIV test while it’s still easy.
8. Buy a hard hat and brush up on your rules for workplace safety.