- Targeting the poor, the old, and students
- E-mail voting fails some New Jersey residents
- How to rig an election
- First election federal lawsuit filed
- Election fraud critics seek halt to Ohio's secret software
- Why was uncertified 'experimental' software installed on systems in 39 Ohio counties just days before presidential election?
- The biggest legal issues to watch
- Guide to voter suppression
- Ohio Secretary of State acknowledges the loss of up to 100,000 voter registrations
- Last minute Ohio rule could sway election
- Pennsylvania radio station wrongly tell voters they need an ID
- Florida early votes disappearing?
- Romney campaign trains Wisconsin poll watchers to lie
- Legal voters with library IDs given only provisional ballot
November 6, 2012
Watching the count