Furthermore. . .
Why people don't vote
@BorowitzReport - GOP Closing Argument: "We're strongly opposed to FEMA and healthcare, but basically okay with rape:"
Vote counting problems
- First election federal lawsuit filed
- Election fraud critics seek halt to Ohio's secret software
- Why was uncertified 'experimental' software installed on systems in 39 Ohio counties just days before presidential election?
- The biggest legal issues to watch
- Guide to voter suppression
- Ohio Secretary of State acknowledges the loss of up to 100,000 voter registrations
- Last minute Ohio rule could sway election
- Pennsylvania radio station wrongly tell voters they need an ID
- Florida early votes disappearing?
- Romney campaign trains Wisconsin poll watchers to lie
- Legal voters with library IDs given only provisional ballot